- Download the files: market.apk and updater.apk (xda-developers registration required)
- Do not rename them! Transfer them to SD Card.
- Use any file explorer and mount system as RW and delete file name (Root Explorer works nicely) ‘Vending.APK’ and ‘MarketUpdater.apk’ from /system/app/. You can also delete folders com.android.vending and com.android.vending.updater in /data/data.
*Do a reboot.
* Open File explorer/ Root Explorer and Mount your file system as RW and copy ‘updater.apk’ from SD Card to /system/app/ and do a reboot.
* Now, mount your file system as RW from explorer and copy ‘market.apk’ from SD Card to /system/app/ and Reboot phone.
Or, another simple method is to use Titanium Backup (Or another app that lets you do this) to Freeze or Backup and then delete then delete Market Update (Free App)
Or… Go to Settings, Applications, Manage Applications, and scroll down to market, and select
Uninstall updates from Market
If you found this interesting, please don't forget to like/share it. Like the page too, in order to receive all the updates in Facebook.
You might also like: