Basically, CSDevCTRL is a Windows mobile useful tool which allows you to gain more control over your device. The xda-developers user chrisstavrou has “ported” this application to Android, because these futures are currently missing.
The tools app offers the following features:
- Turn on Bluetooth on incoming call or when dialling.
- Turn off Bluetooth after hanging up.
- Turn off Bluetooth only if a specific paired Bluetooth device is out of range.
- Blink the camera flash when device is flipped over and incoming call received.
- Turn off WiFi when screen is turned off and WiFi was on.
- Turn on WiFi when screen is turned on and WiFi was turned off by the utility.
You can download the application from the market or using the QR Code below:
If you found this interesting, please don't forget to like/share it. Like the page too, in order to receive all the updates in Facebook.
No related posts.