Revolutionary is your one stop utility allowing you to gain S – OFF on your device “unlock bootloader” and recovery. After putting this hack to your Android phone, you can easily root your phone, breeze through different roms, tinker with CPU speed and liberally deploy custom kernels.The best thing about this tool is that it is easily adoptable, just plug your phone and make sure the drivers are present and follow the below steps to complete the task.
How to S-OFF
- If you have HTC, disable fastboot by going to Settings » Power » Fastboot.
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled Settings » Applications » Development » USB debugging.
- Install the fastboot drivers available here.
- Go to Revolutionary.io and go to the download section. Click the Download button according to your operating system
- Select the operating system, your devices, the HBOOT version and leave it open to add the serial number too
- Now, extract the download archive and open revolutionary.exe. You should see something like this:
Copy the serial number into the Beta key form, press Generate key and you’ll receive a beta key. Paste it in the CMD opened.
It will ask you if you want to flash the Clockwork Mod Recovery too (Internet Connection required). Press y and Enter
Sit back and relax while you phone gains S-OFF
If you found this interesting, please don't forget to like/share it. Like the page too, in order to receive all the updates in Facebook.
You might also like: