So.. I’ll start with a little poll and I hope that this will be an active thread.. So. .MIUI or CuanogenMod ? For me, both MIUI and CM7 are up there with my all-time favorite ROM’s… but they have advantages and disadvantages. I’ll start with my own list, and I’ll include everything you’ll add in the comments.
- Total control and customizability
- Deep reaching, advanced settings and controls for power users
- Built in theme engine (although it’s still in the early rough stages)
- Battery Life
- No HTC Sense
- Aesthetics (clean and smooth)
- Theme Engine better than CM7’s
- Built-in backup utility
- Build in file server
- The iPhone-esque app launcher
- Weekly releases often break more than they fix
So.. which of them do you have installed, what do you like or why do you dislike them ?
If you found this interesting, please don't forget to like/share it. Like the page too, in order to receive all the updates in Facebook.
You might also like: