If you get the following error
E:Signature Verification Failed
, while trying to install a zip from sdcard just turn off the signature verification from the Clockworkmod:
"Install zip from sdcard">"Toggle signature verification"
If it went well, CWM should say "Signature check disabled"
Now install the zip.
If you’re having problems with an OTA Update, you can try this method too:
On your Phone
1. Let the phone download the update, then open Astro and go to "download" folder on your sd card
2. long-press and select "edit"
3. press "move"
4. press back button
5. press "edit" from the top menu bar
6. press "paste"
7. long press the file
8. press "edit", then press "rename"
9. rename to update.zip then press OK
1. power off phone
2. hold "volume down" and turn on phone
3. A screen should appear showing your phone’s system searching for various files. Scroll down to “recovery” using the volume down button and press the “Power” button
4. When you see the triangle with an exclamation point symbol, press the “Power” and “Volume Up” buttons at the same time. This may take a few attempts
5. From the menu that appears, use the trackball to select "Apply sdcard:update.zip." Press down on the trackball to start.
6. When the screen displays "Install from sdcard complete" use trackball to select "reboot system now" and wait for the phone to power back up.
If you found this interesting, please don't forget to like/share it. Like the page too, in order to receive all the updates in Facebook.
You might also like: